Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today is Tomb-sweeping day

so, today is tomb-sweeping day 清明节. Every family has been busy preparing to 拜拜 at home.
My family had 'visited' my grandfather 'grave' yesterday at "Fu Gui Shan Zhuang" (Nirvana Memorial Park) at Semenyih, Kajang.. This year there were only my daddy and my grandmother went along as my brothers, my aunts all were busy and couldn't go.

My younger brother, Yu is now studying Aircraft Maintenance Technology at Tafe College in Seremban. He is staying at the hostel there and may be coming home once every week. He was sent there by my dad & mum on my birthday (Monday), with lots of his 'luggage'. Lolz, my mum said it's like sending a small child to kindergarten... hahaha
Jia You oh, my brother.

and for yesterday, all upper six students were having MUET trial exam (which is also our mid-year's). It was so hard... I didn't have enough points to write the composition, as I didn't really understand the title, which was about traditions and culture~~~~
And in fact, the whole papers were past year questions...! oh... cham lor... so tough lar...
My knowledge is so limited..... it's why I couldn't write the essay well...

Here, again I want to thanks my friends that concern about me during my birthday. I have had a wonderful birthday, although... I was just staying at home right after school and also in night...
I was thinking, no celebration at all after that... haha.. I am too greedy lar, by the way, nobody helped me to take photo on that day (except for Fadzil who used his handphone to take only two shots).
I was having too high expectation, that's why I was not so satisfied. Er... so, I was/am happy overall lar.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home