Saturday, April 15, 2006

Toilet Paper hurts me T_T

wah... I've used about half roll of toilet paper since yesterday till now, and it hurts my nose... T_T
By the way, I have no more sore throat and my flu was still very serious this morning and until afternoon... and now I'm feeling better. I'd drank hot water the whole day and tried to eat some 'hot' food.
and now, I'm in the room without airconditioner and fan switched on.
The mucus is all 'transparent'.. which means, I'm having 'extreme cold'... aiyo... I always get sick lar...
The weather recently is quite cold, it is raining heavily outside now too...
Maybe that's one of the reason causing flu. Besides, I think there is another reason for my flu, I'm trying to eat less recently =.=" to slim down..
haha... sometimes I even don't eat lunch... learnt from Hoon de lor... (that's why she always have flu also? hmm...) Although I've lost about 1 kg lar..
Eat less, then have insufficient nutrient then the body becomes weak then sick? hmm.. it's possible huh...

sigh... tomorrow I have to work! I really don't like to work.. but have to..... to help my aunts at Sunway Pyramid convention centre again... aiyer... hate it!
Then the whole day time gone...


Watched Project Superstar (绝对superstar), wow... Desiree was so good! yoyoyo.. hope she will be the first Idol! I support her by voting her twice leh...

okay, prepare my mood for the RM20 work tomorrow... sigh... and hope I will recover from flu very soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon !

April 16, 2006 10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home