Thursday, April 06, 2006

爽!Badminton Play ^_^

aiyaya... so tired now!
After meeting today, Jin, who was waiting for me in her car, went home with me together. At about 3.00pm, we went to Selayang Mall and met my fellow seniors at the badminton courts on the 5th floor.

CKY invited both of us to play badminton few days ago and since we seldom do exercise, so we went together. Before that, I was quite worried that we wouldn't be able to mix well with them as we didn't know most of them, besides worried about the awkward...

Since we were late for a short while, both of us were afraid to go into the hall when we reached there, because there were so many guys inside.. haha...
So I called CKY but nobody received the call. Then I called Neo, and it's the same, nobody answered. I guessed, they had already started the play by that time.
Therefore, Jin and I had to walk inside the hall on our own and searched for them lor..... not a big deal though...

By the way, now I'm happy that I went there, as we were able to mix well with them (not really talked to everyone of them though..). Other than that, I had sweated a lot, really a lot! and non-stop..... I was like having a bath after playing badminton!
There were 11 people include CKY, Jin, Kean Wah, Neo, Soo Chin and me. (I don't know others' name...) We rent two courts and paid RM2o for two hours per court. wow, it's quite expensive actually...
I didn't know the exact rules of badminton competition actually, but played a double play once just now and learnt some rules from the others... but I'm still blur about it now, and will try to find out all of the basic rules of a play later =p

I'm so so tired now ~.~
I will go to sleep early today, if not... I will be very very sleepy tomorrow for sure.
I was thinking not to go to school tomorrow haha, as surely I will have muscle pain/soreness/stiffness/fatigue of hand (should be only right hand) and legs... but I cannot do so lar, because I have listening test (MUET's) tomorrow ~ aiyo...

By the way, I will not need to walk to school tomorrow ^_^
It's because my brother is now back at home already. Recently he will back to home on Thursday and go back to the hostel there on Sunday. hehe...
My youngest brother and I were quite missing him during the days he was not here, we have a quite strong sibling's bond huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home