Monday, April 10, 2006

As a Reminder

I'm very forgetful, yet at most of the time, I will make myself a reminder to remind my friends of their duty to be finished up. Weird, I really like to remind people about this and that whenever I remember although those things are not really related to me. And in fact, I am trying to help them in order to get things done, especially if it's related to a society which indirectly also related to me.
I sound like a busybody huh? As my friend, how do you think of it? Do you agree with what I've said?
Normally, we don't like to be "naggd" (reminded, maybe for few times?). So when people (the reminder) remind you to do this and that, you may be irritated and start to feel unhappy, then it may lead you to talk to the reminder with higher volume.
It may hurt the 'reminder', it does. The reminder does this with good intention, but at the end, he/she will not get a 'thank you' but a bad reply, e.g: 'you think I don't know meh... it's my job what..'


Personally, I've experienced this for few times. Even though I know people hate to be reminded, expecially for few times, as they didn't expect you to do so... (except that, they are the one ask you to remind them, then they won't reply you negatively...), but I do feel hurt when I am treated badly as their reply.
sigh... maybe I shouldn't do so anymore, I should be more selfish... 好人不好当啊!

As I mentioned last time, I found that many people always don't pay attention to what I'm talking to them. In fact, besides this, I have also found out that guys always prefer to talk to pretty girls.
I'm not a pretty girl, I don't have good body shape, so I don't attract guys to talk to me.

it's a fact, maybe it doesn't apply to certain guys, but it does happen to most of them.
I always feel that I'm being neglected in class, I could feel that guys tend to talk to the prettier girls. They do talk to me, but not so frequently....
Other than that, when girls like me make mistakes in work, guys treat us very differently compared to the way they treat the pretty girls that make mistakes. They will be more rude in the way they speak to us while they will speak very soft to pretty girls and they won't even mind for the mistakes the girls made.

I have become low-self-confident sometimes... Do I really look ugly or cool? I know I've asked this question to many people for many times... but... aiks...
okay, at last, sorry if you guys out there are reading this post... I don't mean to offend you. They are just my personal experience and my opinions. If you feel that what I write is correct, then think about it?
*by the way, I know most of the girls prefer to talk to the more handsome guys also..., do I ? er... you judge it on your own... hehe*

1 Comments:

Blogger timbergurl said...

I think it's about having better self esteem. Before you want people to see you as beautiful, you yourself have to feel good about yourself first. I know I'm not one to talk coz I struggle with my weight problem, but I guess we all have to learn to feel beautiful.

Be more outgoing and active, try not to just wait for guys to approach you. You can try to get them in a conversation also. ;)

April 15, 2006 12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home