Wednesday, March 29, 2006

was Pulling a Long Face =(

I was so upset today, almost for the whole morning in the school. I kept showing 'black face' to my classmates, my friends....sigh, but I didn't mad at them lar..
Quite boring to see that I was in bad mood again huh? I'm always like that one... and people around me could know it easily as I am always smiling and laughing normally.

The reason for today was, I was accused for being rude in speaking.
That case happened yesterday, an upper six student from one of the class came and asked Fadzil & me something about T-shirt, and weird lar, I'm not in charged of the T-shirt, neither Fadzil. Then, he and I helped to explain what she was asking for, and well, we were talking in a good manner, politely, we were not rude in speaking at all! Last time, Fadzil was a bit rude in speaking but for this case, he was trying to be as polite as possible, and he did it!
Today, someone told me that she was not happy with our attitude, she said we were talking rudely to her, and she told that to one of her classmate. As a result, her classmate, a 'he' was angry and was trying to help her to scold us (actually Fadzil was the one being scolded but I was not, but what I heard was, I was also involved, being labelled as 'rude'...). !@#@*@#!)(*@#&
I couldn't do anything other than being upset for I was being accused, I didn't know what was the actual thing happening. I'm the one always advise my mates to talk politely, especially the matter involving our society, and now I am the one labelled as 'rude'... sigh...
However, since I just heard it from someone, so... is it true or not, I don't care now, what I can do is just to leave it, and I will do my job well, and prove that I'm not rude at all in speaking! pif...
so, thx to my best friend and classmates for being considerate, and didn't affected by my bad mood, my long face, especially Hoon who had helped me to solve some problems related to the case today while I didn't care to involve myself to do so.
I didn't talk much today oh, when my friends ask me things, I'd just nodded or shook my head or just said a single word, scary huh... and 'my face was so long'.. lolz
and for Khoo, he did try to stay calm too and helped to solve the problem, hmm... he's quite calm today! I wish he could deal everything with this attitude! haha..

sometimes, I really can't bear with all these things, many of the AJK of the society don't even bother to help to solve any problem, they are not caring about this society at all as if they are not related to it!
When problems occur, they would just ask, 'why ah?'.
I wonder why they don't want to make some commitment to the society or take the initiate to help to deal with the problems. I don't dare to say I'm a perfect AJK, but at least I'm doing my job, I care about the society, I attend almost every meeting, and I am always worried about this and that!
Thus, I'm very worried about every problem occured and am always trying to help. But at the end, seems like I'm the one worry too much as if the problem is only related to me alone!
Sometimes, I've thought of giving up, and if other form 6 students think they are more suitable than me to hold my position, and since they always complain this and that, then I should resign from this position, let them make their own ways and I think they will be happier huh?
ok, craps, I will try my best not to give up and to do what I'd promised to my senior for he trusts me so much...

at last, wish the weather will be nice, the clouds would help us to 'hide' the sun while my friends and I walk home... ^^
tomorrow might not be a better day, but there will be a better day!

7 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

Your case is similar to my case back in form 5. if you remember, there was a time where our classmates saying that i put personal issue in the society report and blah blah blah... ended up i skip class the whole day. human talks are just unbearable but in this world we have to adapt to it because we are human as well!! so cheers!!!

March 29, 2006 8:00 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

thx! I will try not to be so worrying about the society as last time, but will still try my best to help lar...
hehe...

March 29, 2006 8:54 pm  
Blogger okaywhy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 29, 2006 10:01 pm  
Blogger okaywhy said...

"since they always complain this and that, then I should resign from this position, let them make their own ways"----> This is the MOST ANNOYING statement I'ver ever heard from you.

I've no idea why are you having such a prejudice against the complaints, people complain because they care. Think about it, if they don't bother about your "society", they would't even bother to complain. Ofcourse those grumbles may not sound as sweet as those "delusive compliments", but don't they actually help you to see the problem better? What you prefer? A beautiful lie or a truthful criticism?

Anyhow, seems like I'm being "8" again, as you've said, I as a non-AJK shouldn't comment about this, hope you won't get too offended. :-P

March 29, 2006 10:03 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

em.. I didn't mean that I do not welcome complains and comments or critisms, without these feedbacks, I know we will not know the real situation or what is going on.
So, since I didn't state clearly and made u misunderstood, sorry ya..
thx for ur advise also.

What I meant was, they complain over some decision which was made by following the majority, and for some very little things for thousand years... like it's a very very big deal...
aih.. it's hard to explain here though, overall, I would like to accept cristisms and I know, Our society is not good enough, or I should say it's bad enough.. =.="
I just feel helpless, I'm really tired for all the arguments that happened non stop since last year... I'm so useless, always try to help but help nothing...
I am not getting offended by the way, don't worry, I would like to always change myself to be a better person if possible...so that I won't be hated by people.. I'm always being ignored actually..

March 29, 2006 10:50 pm  
Blogger timbergurl said...

you don't have to feel bad about it, because I can honestly tell you I understand how you feel.

if you do something for them, you'll go underappreciated most of the time. they only see what you did wrong, not what you did right. but at the end of the day, you've gotta deal with it.

god knows how many disappointment I suffered from my own society too, but you've just gotta work harder and keep the hopes alive. I guess one day people will finally notice all the sweat and blood we sacrifice to make ours clubs better.

tambah minyak!

March 30, 2006 10:40 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

thx, you jia you too!

March 30, 2006 11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home