Thursday, March 09, 2006

the Unwanted Attitude again...

I hate everything and everyone today
I'm full with hatred...
Why? I don't know how to explain my feeling
It's just that I am in bad mood and I'm not happy with everything and everyone
The 'everything and everyone' did nothing wrong...
I've lost control
Maybe I shouldn't go to school today, maybe I shouldn't talk at all...
actually there are factors making me to be in bad mood but... in fact they are very little things....
and I thought like everyone should tolerate to me, everything should be what I want, lol... how ridiculous and childish I am!
I'm sorry that I was mad at my friends... especially I was mad at the innocent people who did nothing wrong...

3 Comments:

Blogger okaywhy said...

That's very normal for girls, I guess?

March 10, 2006 7:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mood swings are normal, gal. dun be like dat... cheers up and let the life goes on. pass is pass lo.. smile and let it go, accept the truth and change to be a better person =)

March 11, 2006 5:07 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ah.. not only not happy lar, I was extremely angry tat time, this is not normal for girls... sigh
This is about anger management.... haha.. I looked very horrible that day, really terrible lar, my classmates knew it lor...
if only like normal little mood swing still acceptable ler... btw, i'm fine now, just hope i will be able to control my anger better next time, and actually i have gradually changed... and am changing
thx kor ya...

March 11, 2006 11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home