Wednesday, March 08, 2006

flu

I'd recovered from fever after eating panadol and sleeping much yesterday night.
Since the fever and the sore throat happened because of the 'extreme heat' according to Chinese Traditional Medicine, my mum bought 2 bottles of 'anti-fever water' which help to clear the heat in my body.
I drank half bottle of the "water" and ate 2 pills in capsules 4 hours before I ate panadol yesterday.
This morning, I drank another half of the "water" and 2 pills in capsules, since I was still having sore throat. Then... I am now having serious flu @@"
(actually, I should cure my sore throat by gargling with salt water to kill the bacteria in my throat... but I am lazy! =.=')
From fever becomes flu, that means I am now not having 'extreme heat' but 'extreme cold'? hmm..
I'm now keep sneezing and having runny nose... and am trying to eat panadol to cure it...

well, why don't I go and see doctor? hmm.. normally, to treat this fever and flu, my dad would prefer to use own method to cure, since it's not a very serious illness.
Since small, I always eat only panadol and some traditional herbs to cure fever.
but of course, if my fever has prolonged for few days, I would go to see a doctor!
However, the fever I have this time has only lasted half of the day, which was quite short in period.
The fever I had last few times lasted few days or even more than one week (but not continuously..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home