Monday, April 02, 2007

2nd Blogging Anniversary

Today in history:
2.4.2005 - The very first day I started Blogging.
2.4.2006 - The 1st anniversary of Blogging.

Today... 2.4.2007, the 2nd Blogging Anniversary!!!

wow... the time flies fast, I have been blogging for 2 years!
From the time I was working in my aunt's stockist in the April of 2005, while I was still awaiting the school open for form 6, until now, I have finished my form 6 study, I've got my result, and awaiting the result of University application~

I am very thankful for having you all as my readers, it shows that you care about me, thanks ya!
*however, if you read because you hate me, thanks also... but please tell me the reasons etc!
Thanks for all comments, either negative @ positive ones~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Hedwig's sky! ;)

April 02, 2007 11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home