Wednesday, November 04, 2009

2 more Papers to go...

Exam weekkkkkk.....................

everyone is complaining about exam on Facebook, hahaha....
How to memorize everything and 'vomit out' the everything exactly in final?
It's really hard lah...

Although I have only 3 papers to sit for this semester...
Although I had many days to study for a subject... which had past today morning...
still I couldn't answer correctly as I wished...
You know, I had memorize the stuffs!!! But why couldn't I remember what were they?
Weak memory power I have, really.

The paper I had sit today was Food and Industrial Microbiology, with 4 credit hours~~
Overall I was able to write most of the points... but there were some parts which I failed to recall what I had memorized. Haiz...

Never mind, I will put more effort in the next paper... (hope so lolz), which is a very very hard subject: Microbiology of Pathogens, falls on 18th November.
And the next day to it, I will sit for Marketing paper, of my minor course.

Huhu... yea, there are still two weeks time!!!!
wow... really a long gap and then the two papers are packed together.
But never mind, I like the timing ahaha...
I will survive!!!

------
oh, everyone is so so so addicted to Facebook!!!
Facebook is really 非死不可!!!!
-quote from ChingHuey-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home