Thursday, November 06, 2008

Exam-ing...

Sat for the first exam paper today morning...

Mycology, the study of fungi... is not easy!In 3 hours, we needed to answer 5 essays out of 6 questions given... and the total would be 100% convert to 70% plus the 30% of coursework...

Overall, I think... maybe just able to answer half of them? or even less?aiks... just hoping for a pass, or maybe not just a C?
aiyaya... must be pulling down the cgpa again...
Other than understanding, this subject requires lots of memorizing...


I admit I'm lazy to memorize, and I really have weak memory power too...and in fact, I didn't study all of them aiyoyo... -.-"
so... hmm.. ok lo...
By the way, I am not feeling too sad because I'm contented for having lots of love from family and friends haha...

Since long time I didn't wake up at early morning (during study week...), I was afraid that I would be unable to wake up at 7am (exam at 9am).
My mum, a coursemate and a junior gave me morning calls this morning!
Wow... I should be happy and be grateful, shouldn't I? hehe... xp

Recently I felt quite stressful for staying in my room the whole day, and without anyone to talk to. It's because my roommate have moved to her best friend's room temporarily (?) to accompany her. Someone always knock her best friend's room's door, and of course she didn't dare to open the door.
Aih.. well, unless I talk to myself or to the book/wall maybe, there's nobody for me to talk the whole day long... hence, my friends (digi users especially) all in trouble being "disturbed" by me through calling lolz.
Since now I'm using DiGi Campus package, after RM1 on call usage, I can make call to DiGi numbers free on that day itself... cool huh... hahaha...

My best companion -- hubby=laptop =p
nice songs too from you haha.... High School Musical! 1, 2, and 3!
I had already watched the HSM 1 and HSM 2... nice nice nice! (yea, I watched it during study week lolz hohoho)

hmm.. next papers coming up, next Wednesday till Friday consecutively. oMg huh...
12/11 (wed) Calculus...
13/11 (thurs) English
14/11 (Fri) Etnic Relations
14/11 (Fri) Virology
sigh... two papers on the same day..

(my juniors had already finished their exams by today! oh...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, as one of the juniors who finish their exam early.. wishing senior happy examing, and happy studying.. all the best!!

November 12, 2008 1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny biology Cartoons on the best Biology search engine made by a Chinese postdoc.

November 13, 2008 6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home