Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last one to fight!

finally come to the last paper!

Bacteriology, this coming Monday, 17th November!

oMg... recently has been very tension and nervous..what to do, pack everything taught in one semester to study, only few days before the exam..
Couldn't fall asleep easily... although being tired, even it was already 5am.
the pimples grow happily on my face... T_T

Slept late in night (it should be very early in the morning), woke up at 7am no matter how many hours I had slept, to study for about one more hour before stepping into the "fighting arena" at 9am...
The above mentioned was what I had done from last Wednesday to last Friday (yesterday).

The 4 papers...
Calculus............lost totally (fail or not, is what I am worrying...)English..............should be ok lo...didn't study, what to study?
Etnic Relations..the only one in Objective 40Q, ok lo...no tension felt on this.
Virology............not terrible than my calculus...

=.=" I thought mathematics was one of my most favourite subject? Once upon a time...
again, I must practice a lot besides studying, for mathematics... sigh...
I pray for a pass! I don't want to retake ah... I don't want my cgpa to be lower than 3.0...
Virology... I was getting super nervous yesterday for this subject...

It's because I scared that I would not able to answer even one question...
Luckily, although I didn't do it well, it's far better than I expected... should be able to pass?

Remember when I was young, what I requested myself to get was A.Now, I pray for pass.... ridiculous... haiz...

What am I doing?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home