Wednesday, June 04, 2008

MicroBiology ^^

Yesterday morning, finally I'd got to know which major I obtained!
hehe... It's my 1st choice -- Microbiology!

Is Microbiology really suitable for me?
Among the 3 majors: Microbiology, Zoology and Botany.... I had chosen Microbiology, with my not-so-good result, do I really deserve and am capable to study this course? haiz... I don't have good memory power, always I will forget what I have read in few days.... with some little impression.... oh... too bad...

oh ya... I said I would tell more about my last semester's result...
Core papers:
Biochemistry ------------------- C
Genetics ------------------------ A-
Practical (experiments) ------ A
Inorganic Chemistry ---------- B
Minor:
Finance and Accounting ----- B+
University Course:
Japanese ----------------------- A
TITAS -------------------------- B+

PGA = 3.26
CGPA = 3.32
(PGA of 1st sem was 3.39)

From the result, you could see that the subjects with better grades, i.e. Practical and Japanese, and maybe including Genetics, are the ones which I put more efforts!
About the C-graded Biochemistry, I admit that I didn't finish studying.... paiseh, regret to pollute my result slip with this C aiks...
Inorganic Chemistry, it's actually not hard to study.... but the questions are hard to answer lolz... I did put much effort in it, seems like Chemistry is a NO to me!
Some other subjects.. mostly were did by last-minute studies.... and with some luck, I was able to do it not too bad..

I'm still lucky to get above 3.00 CGPA... I'm grateful...
To get which major depends on our own choice and also our CGPA for last two semesters, counting only core subjects....
core subjects only:
GPA (AT) of 1st sem = 3.44
GPA (AT) of last sem = 3.09
CGPA (AT) = 3.30


The better grade I obtained from first semester have helped to balance my worse performance last semester... I must study harder this coming semester, especially I'm already into the field of Microbiology! It's not easy, I must tell myself! Hoping that I won't again and again do the last-minute works....

3 Comments:

Blogger sunbliss said...

hei, congratulation...
ur course almost same with mine n i heard microbio is an interesting course....
jia you o!

June 05, 2008 11:36 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

hehe.. xie xie oh =)
u too jia you!

June 06, 2008 12:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on majoring in your first choice

June 06, 2008 12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home