Friday, June 06, 2008

B. A.

Recently busy with course planning, which courses I should register for the coming semester and for the rest also until the very last, to ensure I will get enough credit hours for graduation! haha...
Online registration have started since 1st June... but we still have much time to do it as it's open until 6th July!

@@" blur...

Yesterday I had attended a product training at ePromode HQ @ Old Klang Road... I felt uneasy wearing white formal shirt (my old form 6 white shirt lolz) and formal black pant (cost me RM50! bought two days ago, accompanied by Hoon), with light make-up! taking KTM to Midvalley... and then realized that I had forgotten to bring my umbrella when I looked at the dark sky =.="
Wandering around in Midvalley for more than 1 hour, then took Rapid KL to Old Klang Road....

Finished the training in 2 hours, walked out from the orange building, and stood there for about half hour.... because it was raining cats and dogs!
When it became lighter, I walked in the rain to the nearest bus stop. Waited long for a rapid KL bus, thinking that I could save some money as the RM2 ticket supposed could be used again (it can be used the whole day at the same area, isn't it?).. who knows, none of the rapid KL stopped by!
After waiting long, I finally decided to take the only bus which was kind enough to stop by... it's not a rapid bus by the way.. so I had to pay another RM1.50! It's only a short distance to reach Midvalley...

Sigh.. I had wasted much time on waiting... I really hate to do things alone... I kinda regret to work part time again because this job will only be done alone, no colleague to stand by my side...

Again, who says I'm independent enough?

After experiencing much loneliness especially at the beginning of last semester.. I thought I had already got used to loneliness... I had had my lunchs/dinners alone at hostel cafe for many times, I had been doing many things all by my own...

Still... hmm...
maybe I'd got used to working in group last week... with supervisors around, with 3 other cashiers around.. with packers beside me... with all nice friendly colleagues...
The 11-working days in the recent past were really precious moments...

ops.. suddenly become so e m o haha...
okay, I need to change my mindset... think positively.... I always take up the difficult challenges haha.. it's not as difficult as I described, just that I'm not the suitable person to promote some products perhaps... (really? lolz).. it's the strange environment which I fear of....


My job is to promote a product... distribute samples... reach sales target (NOT necessary!)... no commision la.. will work on weekends -- this Saturday + Sunday, and next Saturday + Sunday; a total of 4 days only.
The job position is called as Brand Ambassador (B.A.), not promoter =p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sunbliss said...

what is the product that u promote?

June 13, 2008 8:17 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha. wil write in my coming posts! hehe

June 16, 2008 12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home