Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Start Working as....

Yesterday attended a training at Popular HQ with Ching....
yea, we will start working from tomorrow for setting up! However, the book fest @ KLCC is not start from tomorrow but from 24th May - 1st June.
Activity schedules:
http://www.bookfestmalaysia.com/simp/e&a_fullschedule_p1.htm
http://www.bookfestmalaysia.com/simp/e&a_fullschedule_p2.htm

I won't be free until the book fest ends, even I will be lacking sleep because of long working hours.... will go home late, wake up early....

This is my first job in this holiday... although I had attended the basic training for the epromode job, I didn't get any job offer until today afternoon =.='
I couldn't receive the job as my time is already occupied by the book fest job for this coming Saturday and Sunday. Want to work as promoter or not later? Depends haha.... but it's true that the pay is quite high!


After the training yesterday, both of us went to petaling street and had our late lunch there. Ching brought us to a special restaurant... but I forgot its name already... its walls were full of words and drawings... grafities..... these are the special features of this restaurant lol... customers can leave their messages on the walls or on papers....



Then, we went to the library there, Ching wanted to return some books and borrow some....
After that, we went shopping but didn't buy anything.... and met YingZhi, May and Nee! KL is too small lolz...



a random photo.... KL KTM station

okay... I must jia you in working! especially two days later when the event starts! You may see me if you buy something .... lolz....
It's good to work, can earn money, not wasting time at home to go online whole day doing nothing... although I was free, I rarely go out....

Time will pass faster, and soon I will know my last final exam result! 27th May!
Busy life stars!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home