Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finding Job.. Gathering...

The first friend I met in this holiday was Hoon, one of my jimui haha =p
She finished her final exam (UKM KL) last Friday, and came to my house on Monday this week... we had a nice chat and "materials exchanges"

haha... what we had exchanged? -- songs, movies, dramas... keke...
While she viewed my photos taken during semester 2, I told some stories behind the photos and introduced who is who appeared in the photos lol.. She did the same thing too, while showing me the photos in her laptop.

We rarely have the chance to sit together and chatting.... unlike last time we meet at school during schooling days, sit side by side, could chat all the time haha... uh... our good old days....
Among best friends, although we seldom contact with each other, I'm glad that we can still keep the friendship well!


On Thursday, Ching, Huey, Yan Fen (my coursemate at USM who stays at Rawang) and me were fetched by my daddy to "E-Promode's office" somewhere opposite the Pearl Point at Old Klang Road.... 4 of us went there to attend a job basic training for hours.....
haha.. now Ching knew a new friend Yan Fen lolz..

The job is to be brand-ambassador (also means Promoter haha).... ehm... the working day is quite flexible, but usually only for Friday-Sunday... however, we will only be notified if there are jobs for us.... for now, I'm still free...

After the training, we took Rapid KL to Midvalley. To tell the truth, this was my first time taking Rapid KL lol... (last time what I took was Rapid Penang). aiks, we paid RM2 each for such a short trip! We should opt to take taxi instead!

We had our late lunch and went shopping a while there....
Then took KTM back... waited long as the frequency of the train had been slowed down to 30 minutes per route.. =.="


At night, I became driver and fetched Ching, Hoon and May to Gasoline to yumcha. I have become 'driver' very frequently since I was back to home. However, I still became panic whenever there was heavy traffic flow... and crossing the "+" junction ....

This was our first gathering after CNY.... but Nee was not back from UMS yet..
The people who were present: Ching, Hoon, Jin & Mak, May, YingZhi & her new bf (ops... forgot what's his name haha...)..... and me, total 8 persons.


took with my new olympus camera...
jin, hoon, me, ching, may

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home