Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Off day! Got a "C"!

Today is my Off day.... after working 5 days at KLCC Convention Centre for Book Fest organised by Popular.....
First two days were helping out the book arrangement and learning to be a cashier.... and welcoming VIPs for opening ceremony.......

It's not easy to be a cashier at such big book fest, with no chair to sit... with so few hours to sleep at night... with high risk to pay for the deficit in the total amount of money received...
We go to work at 8am, back to home after 11pm or 12am! After taking bath, waiting my hair to dry, it's already 1 or 2am... everyday lack of sleeping hours. It's a long-hour job, busiest with high risk and only of low salary!

All of us are having leg & foot pain... because we have to stand more than 10 hours per day...
It's such a relief as I can rest today! I realised how fortunate am I to have chance to sit! lol...
We are staffs there, and we are only allowed to shop for books we want to buy during off-duty time -- lunch, dinner or off day!

However, I feel comfortable to work with the people there..... most of us are local U's students lol... we have nice and friendly supervisors too ^^

oh ya... aiks... USM's Final exam result is now released!
I .... got a C.... for Biochemistry T_T
It's my first ever C, just pass! in the important exams... (excluding those monthly tests etc).......
GPA is 3.26 if I'm not mistaken... will talk about it more when I'm free...

Going to sleep now, late already... will have to work hard again from tomorrow..... for 5 days more till Sunday.... to stand the whole day long....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sunbliss said...

hihi, i'm lian chee....what u talking abt the work totally is my feeling too...haiz...we all so pity working as cashier...
but i also very happy to know u all in the bookfest, u all r very nice...n some of our supervisors so humour right? hehe, it shoulf b my precious memory when the bookfest end....
it's sad to hear bad news abt ur result here lo, especially that one is regard my course...anyway u still got CGPA above 3 ma...still have chance to put u in ur desired stream...good luck!
oh ya, i also have a blog, welcome to my place o...
http://sunbliss11.blogspot.com/

May 29, 2008 11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you passed all subjects ma...

Me... aiyo... my Structural Biochem is a D... lolz! :D

Anyway, still all pass for me and can proceed to next sem!

June 01, 2008 7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home