Thursday, May 15, 2008

photo: Hibiscus Bud

The photos below were taken by Olympus µ830 which I had bought last Wednesday. It is a hibiscus bud of the hibiscus plant planted by my mum, placed at front of house.
I had edited the photos by adding texts and/or frame... using photoshop; well, had been trying many times by referring to some tutorials~
Finally I get the outcome I want...
Click on the photo to view larger size....

sport mode + supermacro + without flash + anti-shake....


This is actually part of the photo above, cropped, shows 100% zoom view....

How do you think of the quality of the photo?
well... this is quite good... among the best shots I chose....
Under sufficient light condition, the images produced are quite nice, still I think it's not sharp enough lolz....
(well, I guess I will really buy a DSLR when I'm rich! lolz.... but I don't know how to use it haha....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home