Sunday, April 27, 2008

Long Holiday oh! ^^

opss.. long time didn't update my blog! haha..
I'm finally back to KL... (back from Penang lo)...yesterday night.

hmm... I have left this home for about 2 months more... since CNY...
hehe... back home once in a few months will make me a 'princess' at home wakaka...


I finished my final exam on 21st April 08, then went to Alor Star for vacation on the 22nd-24th, had a visit to Consulate Japan in Penang on 25th, had spring clean for society's cubicles at "society office" on 26th.... then in rush clear up the hostel room and back on that day itself....

So officially my First Year study has ended.... I'm going to be a senior soon! Oh... I miss my best roommate.... she's indeed a good roommate, at least she's 'compatible' with my lifestyle hahaha... if possible, I would like to be her roommate again in next semester!



took on 24th night, the day which I was back from Alor Star.... this would be the last photo taken for this first year study... she took the bus that night back to Kuantan....

Now I'm free yeah..... but I become drowsy easily whenever I'm home... weird.... like today, I had slept for hours this afternoon....
I am finding job... must earn some money for extra spending this long holiday hehe.... Will be back to USM again in June... for some society stuffs as preparation before the next semester starts on 7th July.

hm... most of the friends are still struggling hard dealing with their final exams... just few of the local Universities like USM and UPM ended the semester earlier... waiting them to gather together again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home