Friday, April 18, 2008

考试?Pisa PC Fair

My nightmare is going to end soon.... my last paper is on the coming Monday -- Accounting & Finance, the paper of minor management.
Well, I think I have problems with this subject..... =.="

Of 3 core papers I have sat -- Inorganic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Genetics, I think only Genetics is the one that I did the best.... still, not sure whether can get an A- or not.... I did very badly for the other two...

I only have faith in my Japanese language paper..... I really hope at least there is one subject that I can get an A .... t-t
For the TITAS.... hmm.. haha... I did finish studying.. but was not able to remember so much.... so, for sure cannot get an A.. B? hmm.. or C? swt...

This semester is really short for me.. I have been busy everyday with activities, assignments, tests........ I rarely opened my books and studied.. until the exams were around the corner... even during study weeks I didn't study the hardest....
and then, studied like mad one day before the exam.... until slept 2 hours only before sitting the exam, summore was not able to finish the study.... really insane...

人长越大,就越来越没有心读书。。。很糟糕吧。。
从小到大,爹地妈咪都不需要督促我念书,因为我都会自动自发的。。。都说我很独立的咯,现在当然也不必啦。。。我很乖的嘛
可能就因为,小时候已经努力了,现在有点无力,哈哈。。。晕

其实还好啦,我还知道读书的重要性,没有读自然的就考不好,这些在现阶段是非常需要的,我还要毕业的。
最近真的是比较忙,就更加分心,我是很难一心二用的(视情况而定),心会一直在担心活动的事情,都不够睡眠哪来时间读书。要怪就怪自己不会分配时间,又要参加这么多活动,我是超女么?啊不,我是八婆。。。 =.="

Today is not going to study much, later will be attending a long meeting. This morning I went to PC fair with friends. Bought nothing... but both of them each bought an 120Gb external SATA hardisk of Pendrive company for RM199. At first, I went there to survey digital cameras... well, there was one digital camera of Nikon that attracted me, 8.1 Megapixels costs RM688, free 2Gb memory card.

Sigh... it's really nice... but for a student who is still unable to earn money, to buy a few hundred gadget, which is not a necessity, my daddy doesn't allow..... in addition I have been 'provided' an old model Nikon camera (the one with 3.2MP I'm using...). sigh....

Okay... then, let's hope for another big drop of price lol...
By the way, of course I should save the money........
Still remember the 4Gb thumb drive I bought last PC fair... it was RM77... now, it's less than RM50! lol... in few months time only!

Anyhow, I bought nothing but brought something free from PC fair! lol..
Reminded by a friend working there, to sms to a number, then a question would be replied to us. What we should do is to go to the INTEL counter, present the message received and answer that question (it's super easy one.... the company name itself!). Tada... what we can get is a Intel bag! the bag we normally use to put books and go to school (backpack?) XD
hehe.... it's free and easy to get, why not get one for myself? keke...

哇。。槟城的天气最近真的热得不得了!顶不顺哪。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home