Monday, December 31, 2007

新年明けましておめでとうございます

hmm... going to reach Year 2008 in few hours!

so... Happy New Year 2008 to everyone ^^
My Aki sensei had just taught us how to say Happy New Year in Japanese:
新年明けましておめでとうございます= shinnen akemashite omedetou gozaimasu

oh yea... did I say I'm learning Japanese Language now at this second semester? hehe..
I've applied to take this course LAJ100 successfully and have had attended few classes so far.. my teacher is a Japanese (日本人=にほんじん=nihonjin) from Osaka... haha... so happy that I can learn Japanese oh... for level 100, we just learn to write and read ひらがな hiragana, one of the 3 types of letters used..
Basically the articles etc are written in a mixture of hiragana, katakana and kanji (it's chinese character actually).. so even I can read all hiragana, I might not able to read/understand the context too..

By the way, we've just completed first lesson content just now -- about Self-Introduction...(although I've not learnt kanji, I'm a Chinese and I know to write chinese characters, so... actually the kanji are about the same meaning with chinese characters haha... it's an advantage for those who knows Chinese language to learn Japanese, computer typing system also convert the few letters into kanji for us automatically...)

初めまして。          Hajimemashite.
わたしは Cheah Yee Leng です。  watashi "wa" Cheah Yee Leng desu.
マレーシアじんです。       Mare-shia-jin desu.
Kuala Lumpur からきました。   Kuala Lumpur kara kimashita
USM のがくせいです。       USM no gakusei desu.
はたちです。          hatachi desu.
せんもんは Pure Biology です。  senmon "wa" Pure Biology desu.
いまは いちねんせい です。    ima"wa" ichi nensei desu.
どうぞよろしくおねがいします。  
Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

aha... can you understand what I've written above? (hope I didn't write anything wrong oh...)
Let me explain in English ya...
How do you do? / Pleased to meet you..., we say this when we have just first met somebody..
I'm Cheah Yee Leng, a Malaysian, come from Kuala Lumpur, is a student of USM, is now 2o years old, major in Pure Biology, now I'm a first year student. Nice to meet you (lit. "Please be good (to me)", usually used at the end of a self-introduction).

ops.. I'm like start to give lecture lol... aiks, still a beginner myself... ahah... anyway, I'm not showing off, just being eager to share what I've learnt =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home