Sunday, November 11, 2007

KFC Mini Bucket USB Speaker

*oh.. yesterday... finally I went to sleep at 4am... after calming down and telling myself nothing would happen.... and I slept with one of the light on, hoping I wouldn't sleeping too soundly lolz
just now I called my parents too, haha... my dad taught me again how to protect myself if anything happen, I do feel better after talking to them hehe... *

Went to night market "pasar malam" with Huey just now... oh thanks her for accompanying me the whole day... we were supposed to study together in my room but we had been chatting for hours =.="
We had our dinner at a house=restaurant and ordered "bak kut teh" .... yum yum... each of us paid RM10.30! aih... spent too much.... hehee... but it was a delicious & full dinner hoho...

Then, we went for a walk .... and were attracted to the clothes displayed... and the result was.. each of us bought a new shirt ahaha....

After the walk at pasar malam, I purposely went to buy and "take away" a set of "half-half Meltz" with RM10.82 (including the 5% tax) at KFC nearby!
It's my first time to try this meal.... and my Main purpose to buy this was to get the freebies -- a KFC Mini Bucket USB Speaker! wakaka...



same as its name, it's shape is a bucket, like a mini cup.... with a "handful size".


After trying the food, hmm..... not bad, quite delicious! Ops.. don't misunderstand, I ate it after walking back to my hostel and treated it as my supper (I seldom eat supper lah...).

And eagerly I tried the cute KFC Mini Bucket USB Speaker, by connecting the USB to my laptop....
erm.... the sound quality is acceptable, just like the normal mini speaker you could buy from computer shop, don't expect a MINI speaker to have the same quality as the Woofer/Loudspeaker which may cost you hundreds$$ etc....

I need a speaker because my Acer Laptop's speaker doesn't provide a high volume (audio)... unlike Compaq's... Huey's compaq's speaker has high volume and the sound quality is much more better than Acer's...
So, back to topic, this Mini speaker can give me high enough volume..... haha...

With the little money paid, this mini speaker is performing on its standard... lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home