Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Strive Hard now!

I'm back to USM again today, reached at about 5pm...
I am really thankful for having such a nice daddy, purposely driving this far distance to send me back to Penang....
Since this semester is coming to an end, I need to send some of my things back home first... or I don't know how to carry so many things to the bus station and to go back KL later....
for your information, everyone of us needs to empty the hostel room during each semester break.

The 1st thing to do was to clean my room! It was so dusty and dirty @@
And... my first paper for final exam will be on the coming Monday!
Oh My God! Today is already Wednesday...

I wasted my free time during the past weeks at my home.... I think I have just studied about 5% of all till now.... sigh.... I was like a lazy pig and was treated as princess at home...
I slept many hours, and still felt sleepy all the time... I wandered around... the only good thing I had done was accompanying my mum and be her good listener =p

I seldom went out, I went yumcha/gathering with my friends only once! All of my friends were busy with their studies too/bf/gf.... nobody was free to chat with me, to go out with me...
Other than that, I just followed my family for 3 outings....
Since I rarely have had chance meeting my brothers recently, and also my younger brother Yu was also having holiday (he's currently studying at MIAT of UniKL) I spent much time chatting with them too..... we always share our secrets and recent happenings together...

In addition, I was addicted with playing simple games -- spider solitaire and solitaire!!! wah..... too bad lah.... I just couldn't control myself, I knew what I should do.... couldn't pay full attention even I tried to study...
There were too many things in my mind... they appeared automatically whenever it's time to study....

so... conclusion is.... I was like having vacation at my home!
Now I'm back to study place, I must start studying very hard now!
oh.... I don't want to get low CGPA!
加油 and Good Luck to everyone having exam soon! Study Hard!

1st semester Exam Timetable:
29/10 (Mon) Biodiversity
30/10 (Tues) Ecology
01/11 (Thurs) Organic Chemistry
01/11 (Thurs) Bahasa Malaysia
16/11 (Fri) Biostatistics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home