Thursday, November 29, 2007

Having 2 Weeks of Holiday

yeah.... I'm back to my home at KL now.....
Finally I have my semester break now! Other people have one month, I just have 2 weeks, sob sob...

I've just arrived at home few hours ago, I took Plusliner bus with Huey, Ming, Yan Fen, Dharshini, and also Kuang. Kuang's hometown is not at KL but he's just coming over for a short trip and will be staying at Ming's house... while all of us (except Kuang) are local KL people.... hehehe...

wow... it has been two weeks long I didn't update my blog! What to do... I was so busy during the past 2 weeks... Many events occured yet I had no time to update about them.... will try to blog very frequently now to 'compensate', and will try hard to recall back what had happened too lolz...

By the way, I've just sat the exam 100 multiple choices questions in 90minutes given today before coming home... for the subject I've learnt in the past 2 weeks.... although I didn't really study the whole book but just few chapters, I think I am still doing alright as actually most of the answers could be obtained easily if we had paid full attention during the course field works and also the lab works....

Since I was in Group A and most of my friends were in Group B, I was forced to mix with other people whom I didn't know that well.... however, now I've gained another nice gang! hehe... I didn't know that they are actually very friendly and have kinda similar ways of speaking/thinking etc... with me.... yeah... I guess I'll be having more fun in the second semester!

okay.... hoping I will take a good rest during these 2 weeks of holiday, and do whatever thing I want to do.... relax... meet with old friends, Ching is back from NTU now! hehe... long time didn't see her, miss her so much! XD
Who wanna organise any gathering etc, don't remember to invite me ah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home