Friday, November 16, 2007

the Coming Week

*I accidentally pressed some buttons just now, and suddenly all the words gone, and suddenly (again), the blogger "useful function" autosave draft "kepoh" helped me saved .. and... yea, all gone, I have to retype and recalled what I wrote just now! T_T

I am having bad headache now.. sigh...
I'm lack of sleep again, as I was rushing my biostatistics study again...
The biostatistics exam today was still okay to me, I hope I can get an A or at least A-.... hope so!

In fact, the gap of two weeks break after the last paper was really too big. It's quite impossible for me to stay hardworking everyday for 2 weeks to study for a subject only, it's weird, when you have pack timetable, you wish to have more days to study, however when you get what you want, you don't cherish it...
but luckily I think I still able to answer the questions, hoping I didn't apply the wrong statistical test! Well, I have put in a lot of effort during the time I did my assignments..... that really helped me much..

Today was the last day of exam period, the hostel is getting more silent today, I guess tomorrow would be even more silent... still unsure will I still be staying here tomorrow...

Most of the people have already gone back to their real home, while my friends and I still can't do so... because we need to attend "classes" for a registered course for this semester -- Practical of Biodiversity and Ecology. We have not carried out any experiments so far although we are taking pure Biology course.... so actually this is the practical and we will carry out many experiments and lots of lab reports are waiting us...

I'm going to "Muka Head", the USM research station in north of penang, a seaside this coming Sunday. All of the pure biology students are separated into 2 big group -- A & B.
I'm in the group A, and we will depart to "Muka Head" on Sunday and back to USM on Friday; while group B will stay in USM to do experiments first then they will go to the research station too on the day group A come back. It means we exchange the schedule...

After that, on 29th November 2007, we will have an exam for this subject! =.="
And it will be my last day of this 1st semester staying in USM, and will be having ONLY 2 weeks of Semester break.... other people have 1 month!.. sigh...
We will be coming back to USM on 14th November 07 to register courses for 2nd semester, and the Sem 2 will start on 17th... oh no.. meaning I will start my busy life again!

The purpose we go to "Muka Head" is also to do experiments and to 'explore' 4 types of ecosystems and to collect samples, if I'm not mistaken. Surely it will be a tiring one, but also enjoyable "trip"! hehee... too bad that most of my closer friends are in group B....

However, our school has not yet told us which hostel we are going to move in...
everyone of us is required to move out from the hostel we are staying currently during semester break; and our school has actually rented one of the hostel for us to stay together during the week to do experiments at USM.

We are going on Sunday but it's impossible for me to bring everything with me there! So I'm hoping that they will tell us where to stay first so I can keep some of my things there...
of course, I won't be bringing my "beloved husband" -- laptop to "muka head" for the tiring trip! So I'm going to keep it at my friend's house....

and hence I will not be able to surf net for about/at least/more than one week time... (even I bring there also useless because I think there will be no wireless/internet connection, it should be an deserted place hmm... maybe bringing my mobile phone there also useless too... ).

oh no... so tired now... going to collapse soon... @@
I have not packed my luggage and also tidied up the room! T_T
but it's 3.43am now!... seems like I need to sleep soon, or I will be like a panda tomorrow... many things still undone.... ....

wishing me myself a safe and enjoyable "trip"

*my beloved USB "mouse" is malfunction now... sigh... without it, I'm like losing a hand... it's really inconvenient to control the mouse pointer using the laptop's synaptics pointing device... I rarely used it and hence I am like a new laptop user lolz... but I'm getting used to it now, can control it better ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home