Friday, October 12, 2007

@ KL now...

hmm... back to my own home at 11pm of 11st October night... by AEROLINE bus... it's a double decker bus oh!

It's more expensive (much much more) than the normal bus as it provides a safer and more comfortable journey ... it provides a toilet for light usage (but I didn't try it yesterday) and there was a female attendant serving us a meal with a cup of coffee or tea + a botol of mineral water.

However, something funny happened yesterday... when the bus stopped at a Petronas station (sorry, I've forgotten it's at which location) for 15 minutes, there was a passenger not able to get back to the bus in time.... then the bus driver and the attendant had only discovered it after a long while (I don't know how did they discover it though...)....
At the end, they went back to the place to fetch that guy... huhuhu....

We departed from Sg. Nibong, Penang at 5pm and reached KL -- One Utama, outside Giant hypermarket at 10.30pm. Grateful that it was a safe journey...
My daddy went to fetch me and yo.... my friends I'm back!



Today.. I had visited University Malaya (UM) lolz...
It was because I accompanied Jin to her hostel (the 12nd) to take her notes back home.... for your information, she's a UM Law fac undergraduate student ^^
wow.... I don't understand at all while I tried to read her notes.... hard! It's a lot of them too ... well, I shouldn't complain about my stuff as difficult if compared to hers @@



This is Jin's Law faculty.... haha.. it was my first time to step onto the UM "territory"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home