Monday, June 25, 2007

Shopping... shopping.. & shopping...

wow... to prepare the things needed in hostel, most of us are shopping almost everyday!
Three days ago, Huey fetched her sister and me to Selayang Mall for shopping~
She bought a set of "baju kurung" so that she doesn't need to worry about what to wear during the formal activities in our USM. I think one set should be enough for me, so I didn't buy one more... I had bought it during the period of working at primary school as teacher (for photo session lolz).

We also went to buy some stationery at Popular such as new Pentel Correction Pen, blue ball pens, foolscap papers etc... By using Popular Student card, we'd got some 10% discount =p
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Two days ago, the Saturday, I went to Midvalley. Huey, Ching and I took the KTM together but both of them went somewhere else first before meeting me again at Midvalley.
In fact, I was planning to meet my netfriend Albert and my "kai mui" Yi Yin... However, Albert said he couldn't come... sigh.. I think I wouldn't have a chance to meet him already as he's leaving Malaysia in September to England to pursue study...
So... it had become the Ladies' Shopping day at Midvalley~
I planned to buy a pair of nice sportshoe... I'd thought of buying NIKE's... but at the end, I still chose the more economic one... POWER! haha.. I do wish I can own a NIKE/Adidas/PUMA shoe or anything? It's so common for the young people to have one or two shoes/clothes of these famous brands...
I also bought a pair of high-heeled shoes (not very 'high') which is for formal activity too..

Oh yea.. and the special thing I bought was a Bear doll... I would like to hug it while studying/sleeping... It can be a pillow or be a doll when it's tied up~ just for RM19.90~!
*will I be too childish to bring this? aiyaya.... *



When 3 of us were back to Kepong Sentral, nobody could fetch us! so... ahaha... I called CKY for help.... he's so good huh... thanks for fetching us! kekeke
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You know, I went to Midvalley again Yesterday! ... with my family this time..
The main purpose... to buy all of the things I need to bring to Penang....
I bought a special case for my laptop at a shop of IT World where Nee was working...I was thinking to buy it or not the day before..
Wow.. it's rare to see my dad being so generous... he allowed me to buy this and that.. I had bought many shirts, most of them were Polo T... and some were formal suits...

Anyway... I'm glad to see my family is in happy mood recently... as they are busy too to help me buying the stuffs....

In fact, one week after I leaving my home, my younger brother Yu will leave for study too... at UniKL at Nilai. He had stopped studying for quite some time, and will start all over again ... he will still study the same course -- Aircraft Maintenance.. Hoping that he will not give up on the half way again...!

Seems like it's a right choice for me... I purposely put USM in my 8 choices and I'm lucky to be given the choice to go Penang...

I said so because.. my family seldom travel far... from KL... from the place we stay..
Penang may be a good place for them to visit with purpose. Always, we couldn't think of where to go during vacations... because we had no purpose to do with those places..
Now, they can go there, not only to visit the place but also to visit me too! hehe...

Although my future is still unknown, I think I will be okay...
It's still a regret for not able to study Veterinary though...

when the time left to spend together is less, then we will appreciate it more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home