Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm Not Serene

That day when I went to Lowyat Plaze for that fiesta, I also went to Sungei Wang to buy something, which included an Original CD!
wow, so Unbelievable that I would buy it huh? ... it was I'm Not Serene, the singer is Serene Cheam, 詹雪琳, she's our local singer!
her blog:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/serenecheam
her official site:
http://www.serene.p8nda.com/

I was thinking which to buy at first, either Juwita Suwito's or Serene Cheam's... Finally I chose Serene... because.. it's cheaper lolz, for only RM19.90! And Serene is a very good singer too! She is a song composer and has only become a singer recently~ Is she beautiful? hmm.. public (so do I) don't know about this as she has not revealed her look yet! haha... we just can see half of her face oh...


I've listened to her album for many times! Sometimes few times in a day... as there are only 10 songs in the album.. overall, I like most... just not so fancy of 1 or 2 songs as they are not the types I like... haha.

In the Imeem Player above, the first song (currently) is Jane, by Serene... it's not bad! (but it may not smooth as a result of slow loading...)

of course.. I'm not Serene! I'm Elaine =p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know serene? i like her too but never got a chance to buy her album, cos i'm from sarawak

April 14, 2008 1:39 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

know ah.. heard from Radio... and then bought the cd lo.. coz i like some songs very much...

but i very rarely buy original album de la haha..

I guess there should have too... or maybe you can try online buy?
haha

April 14, 2008 2:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serene got fans here too.
i also like her STYLE.

she come out with 2nd CD already, i just bought it from Rock corner. this is even cooler than i'm not serene esp the way she sing and her album design.

August 04, 2008 3:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home