Friday, June 29, 2007

"Last" Gathering

26.6.07 Tuesday

It's a day which I had done many things ...I had gone to school to certify all my documents.. I had met some juniors and had a good chat...
I had received the WPP from PTPTN, so I went to CIMB bank to 'take' the RM1.5k then went to pay my Fees at BIMB bank together with Goh & Huey.

and at night, I, as the "famous da jie da, the Organiser" had invited my friends to gather at Old Town, Aman Puri at 8pm.

I wanted to be the driver but couldn't... because my dad didn't want me to drive... you know what, he scared that I would spoil the car and then there would be no car available to send me to Penang!
So, Wei Jie fetched 5 of us all girls there...

By the way, I was happy that nobody 放我飞机! Everyone who promised to come had attended, although some came early some went back early...
The total number of us was.... 16 of us~
Ching, Goh & Huey, Hoon, Juvis, May, Nee, Kesavan, Khoo, Hong & MJ, Jin, Wei Jie, YingZhi, Ying Ning, Yunn Zhi.

This would be the last gathering before all falling apart to pursue tertiary study respectively...
I was so happy to see them, and we were busy chit-chatting... we were so noisy huh!
However, when I reached home, I began to feel sad.... I thought I wouldn't feel so but soley excited... who knows... I am really sad to leave my best friends...

Jin & Ching... were the friends I've got to know since standard 4, we were in the same class till form 5!!! However, we seldom chat (very seldom!) during primary but got closer and closer since form 1...
Both of them knows me very well too... I miss you... haih... we can't chat on the phone for hours like last time...
Nee, I knew her during standard 6, she came over to ask me some questions regarding joining a Sports Day activity.. then we were in the same class for one year -- form 1... and since then we have become best friends..

May and I were going to primary school by the same school bus, but I didn't know her that time.... and we began to talk to each during form 1 as we were waiting bus together after school...

Because of May, I've got to know Hoon. Hoon was in the same class with May during form 1. Hoon 'jumped' to my class when form 2. Since she knew nobody, May asked me to sit beside her.. haha...

Since then, we sat side by side in the classroom till form 6!
She knows everything about me I guess... but I don't know her that much because she seldom tell me her things.... I do hope I can share more about her ups and downs... Taurus is just too "taurus".. haih..
T_T I lost my best partner now.. she will study at UKM for biomedic but I will be in USM Penang...

Now.. just hope that our friendship can last forever... will it remain the same after months/years ??? I do hope we can still meet together like we did in the good old time, still can 'mad' together, and spend time together like a family....

Juvis (UM music), Huey (USM sains bio), Goh (UMS alam sekitar)

Khoo (medic Indonesia), MJ (UUM Hal ehwal atrbangsa), Hong (UPM Industrial Chem)

Hoon (UKM Biomedic), Jin (UM Law), Yunn Zhi (KTAR), May (appealing..)
Ning (appealing), Nee (UMS Maths dgn ekonomi), Ching (NTU Business), Me (USM sains bio)
not in photo:Wei Jie (UM computer science), Kesavan (UTeM)
see you guys! All The BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home