Sunday, January 14, 2007

K9 Day 2007

Today and tomorrow are my off days again. hehe... these days, most of my friends and I who are working currently have had changed our lifestyle! We sleep earlier now! We didn't do that during our schooling days, and we are practising this good habit now!

Although I do not sleep at very early time (about 11pm or 12pm), it has already far better than the 1am, 2am or 3am I used to sleep at..

Today, a beautiful Sunday, I accompanied my best friend, Jin to train her dog at a playground in SS4 at about 9.20am. She paid for her cute puppy -- ChaCha for basic training (e.g: sit, down...) every Sunday now. There, I met ChaCha's 'classmates' and their owners (Jin's net friends). wah... those dogs were so adorable! It's so nice to play around with them! haha..

After that, we went to the Central Park of Bandar Utama (beside One Utama shopping mall).
The Malaysia K9 Day 2007 will held on January 14th, 2007 at Central Park, Bandar Utama, Kuala Lumpur. It is an annual event dedicated to all dogs, be it a mixed breed dog or pure breed dog. All are welcome to join us at Central Park on this meaningful day.
why is it called as K9 Day? I think it's because dog is a type of canid.
Canidae is the family of carnivorous and omnivorous mammals commonly known as canines. It includes dogs, wolves, foxes, coyotes, dingoes and jackals.
It was my very first time to attend this kind of activity, the dog gathering! haha... Finally I'd chance to see various breeds of dogs~ they are so cute~~ I like husky oh, and of course many others as well~
Jin's Cha Cha was so excited, 'she' was having great fun there, playing with her new-made friends!

It was too bad that I had forgotten to recharge the battery of the digital camera! I was only able to take few photos... aiyaya..

Jin & cha cha 茶茶, captured by me (they didn't know it)


cha cha & a handsome Husky!

Jin's friend's pipi (not sure of its name), pretty right!


according to jin, this is Shetland sheepdog, very pretty (I don't know it's a female or male..ahaha) !


wah... this handsome Husky (again, girl or boy huh?) has different colours for each of its eyes!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The husky in the last pic is Sweety gal. Future champion in dog show, lolz.

January 15, 2007 8:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh ya, thanks for the photo u took for me leh, love it very much *muacks*

January 15, 2007 8:36 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.. the last pic, nice leh the pose! ngek ngek!

welcome la.. i curi tangkap ma.. lolz

January 15, 2007 11:01 pm  
Blogger de-belle said...

Dear Elaine,

Yes! The last "handsome" husky was me! But i prefer to be "cute" lar as i'm a girl girl... Hehehe...

I do have bi-eyes.. one blue and one brown.. quite common in breeds like Siberian Husky, Australian Shephards, Alaskan Malamutes! Cool right? *blush*

Hope to see you again soon! I'll be meeting Jeanne Jiejie and Princess Chacha this sunday for picnic! Yea!!!


Loads of love,
Sweety

January 19, 2007 9:09 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

to Sweety & the owner bb, haha.. thanks for visiting my blog ya, still ok hor, the photo I took for you! haha..

depends... although it's tomorrow.. c how la..
muacks ~ the cute cute Sweety~ ^^

January 20, 2007 1:20 am  
Blogger de-belle said...

Dear Elaine,

Thanks for your smooches! so happy can fly now... HEHEHE...

hope to see you tmr!

Loads of love,
Sweety



Dear Jeanne,

aiks... dunno Sweety will be champ or not.... but one thing she sure does top the chart... BEING STUBBORN! haha!

C u and Chacha tmr!!

Cheers,
Esther

January 20, 2007 12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home