Saturday, December 09, 2006

我要发霉了。。。。

yesterday, I was staying at home all the time.... but at least I've sorted out the books and papers.... too many! Only one and a half year o.......
I have also thrown many papers... for recycle la....


*of course I didn't study all of them, I just used some of them as reference.... and I didn't do most of the exercises... *

today, I didn't do anything special... also stay at home the whole day.... sigh....
Why there is nobody asking me to go out?


I felt like I'm not having life after STPM, because I am still staying in the room the whole day, just like the time I was studying in the room the whole day!

I wanted to invite my friends, but nobody wanted to go out leh... and many of them 'balik kampung'....... and will only come back on Monday~~~~

I have quite many chores waiting to be done, but then I plan to play and relax first, and now what I am doing everyday is just sitting in front of the computer... geramnya....

So, I found out that I actually don't have many friends.....

*I'm thinking negatively again... aiyo...... just to complain la....

I don't really feel good, it's also because of my family.... as I said, I have a complicated family, people are not complicated, but the communication & relationship between people are indeed complicated.... arguments occurs so frequently...

Two or more families staying together is not a good way, especially one is rich, one is poor (mine is the poor one, my aunt and her husband are rich.... okay...)

According to tradition, girl who has married shouldn't stay together with her own mother's house, but with her husband's, right? Ok, this is what happening in my family, she has already stayed in dad's house for years, with 3 of her children.......

... better don't elaborate anymore... sigh... if only I have money.... *daydreaming*

tomorrow, I have to work, to help my aunt again... at Sunway Pyramid..... sien... have to pretend to be happy to face the customers again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home