Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SAD

I am supposed to be feeling happy as there is only a paper left for my class -- Chemistry paper 2 on 5th December... which is 6 days away from now.... but I'm very sad... very sad... SAD..... sad....
because of BIOLOGY..... paper 2...

Summary again... for this week:
  • Bio 1 - was still ok, did better than my chemistry 1, maybe did about 10 wrongs
  • Math T 2 - eh.... I think I can score about 50 to 60 marks, not really sure...
    but something out of the syllabus had come out.... the differential equation related to velocity, displacement, acceleration which I think physics students should be able to do; while I gave the 14 marks to the MPM, because I didn't know how to do....
    and for the velocity, I had forgotten to memorize the important formula, and as a result, I didn't know how to solve a quite easy velocity question.........
  • PA 2 - Firstly, I did the Bahagian D = Graf Bar Komponent, it's a easy graph to draw but I had used too much time on it [and luckily I remembered to write "Jangkaan 2001", the trap....]... about 1 hour !
    then.... I did the bahagian C in short time; next I finished the two essays of Bahagian A & B in about 1 hour time...
    Essays that I wrote were about the Program Latihan Khidmat Negara for laras sastera and the Usaha untuk merealisasikan Konsep Mesra Alam Sekitar for laras sains.....
    then when I wanted to do Bahagian E, the time left was about 5 minutes....... and I was only able to write the introduction part......
    thus, once again, I had given 14 marks to MPM ..... anyway, overall, this paper was ok too........
  • Bio 2 - sigh.... I don't know I can get more than 40 marks or not for this paper.....
    I'm really upset for this paper, I had done it so badly.... most of the questions were about enzymes, hormones, immunity...... and some other 'cold' topics.
    If I had more time to study for this paper 2, I could have done better..... I didn't use much time to study it, many things that I was supposed to memorize but I didn't have time for them....
    the questions were quite easy, the problems are I didn't prepare well! I was only able to do the "one and a half" essays! For others, I just wrote some craps hoping that I would gain some marks from there.....
I have had just about 3 hours sleep yesterday, I didn't use the time to study biology but was trying to get myself to be familiarized with Bahasa Melayu or there would be only English words appearing in my head this morning.... so I was studying essays besides getting some ideas.....
Kinda regret for doing so! I should study biology instead, too many things to be memorized!
But if I didn't read malay articles, I would be panic while answering PA 2.... aiks....

What grade I will get for my BIOLOGY?????? I want to pass, I want to get a better grade other than 2.0 only......... it's my favourite subject actually.... but why? Why I couldn't remember the facts? Why I did it so badly? So sorry, my biology..... I didn't put much effort on you, I know I didn't study the hardest for you....

In fact, some of the questions that I spotted had come out in the exam for almost all of the subjects, I'm a lucky gal, at least I think I'm... for every important exams... I did spot some question for Biology such as enzymes, but! I didn't study it! I did think there was a high probability that Immunity would come out, and I didn't study it too.... siao za bo....!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

godness...u r really a lucky gal...u know wat?i forgot to write the bloody hell word "Jangkaan 2001"!!!!!!!!WTH!!!i wrote it in my jadual but STUPID ME was too panic n forgot to write it in the graph!!!!!ARGH!!!!sorry..mr goh..i duno how many marks i would get for this easy graph..i was toooootally sad..=(
n i also din study bio becoz i wanna get used to BM n i studied pa much....so it turned out so badly for me also in bio 2..god..=(

November 30, 2006 10:37 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

same fate huh.... bio T_T

November 30, 2006 1:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i wrote it in my jadual but STUPID ME was too panic n forgot to write it in the graph!!!!!"

We r in the same boat =(
guess wat, I wrote 250 per cm for the skala instead of 1250 per cm while my graph memang used 1250 per cm. How many marks am I going to lost from there? gosh...

November 30, 2006 7:09 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

so careless ah you....

btw, the marks you lost would be less than the BHG E that I didn't do la....

and quite many people forgot to write jangkaan de...

November 30, 2006 7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeanne,
oh is it?argggh! we r in the same boat!!!i cant wait to call mr goh n ask him how many marks i would lost la!!!!i am stil very sad now..it's ok if i din notice about the word..but i noticed it!n din write it in the graph!=(..i wanna cry..

November 30, 2006 8:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My biggest mistake ever for PA2, nvm lah, forget abt it... Don't let it affect our mood for the coming paper =)
I have 2 more to go, cheers!

November 30, 2006 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home