Monday, November 13, 2006

I Need A GOOD BRAIN

As you can see from the timetable at the sidebar of my blog,

I will be having exams for "PA 1", "Maths T 1" & "Chemistry 1" only for next week.
er.... I think I'm still able to cope with them...

The Hardest would be my second week of STPM -- "Biology 1", "Maths T 2" & "PA2 + Biology 2"

hey, TWO subjects on the same day man!
PA2 and biology 2 need us to think and write so much~~ *faint* so tiring meh......
sigh... I'm not yet ready for those subjects too....

and for the Third week, only "Chemistry 2" ~~~~~~ngam ngam hou, I am very not yet ready for it... so I still have 6 days after the second week of exam to study hard + do loads of exercises~~~~

haiz....

I think fellow candidates should have enough sleep~ including me lar...
I found that in the recent exams, my brain didn't work well... I think it might be caused by the lack of sleeping + caffeine + panic + stress + lack of confidence etc......
I couldn't and can't think fast, everything works so slowly, low efficiency ... bla bla bla... all negative ones...

Conclusion is... we should sleep earlier and take very good care of our body, especially our BRAIN
If there are ways to increase my memory power... kan baik? =.="
I am trying not to sleep too late, but I can't control myself to sleep at very early time.... so I just try to sleep earlier a bit lor.... and I should make sure I have enough sleep during the exams hor.... if not, my brain won't work at all ~
Sleeping can help to reduce anxiety & stress too~ relax~ I must sleep more lar....

and I wish I will not fall sick start from now till at least after I finish my STPM.... okay?
please.... my dear body, don't joke with me ok!
I don't want the flu virus to come near me during my exams... gee... scary!
Imgine I have to stuff the tissues into my nose, or keep 'bao wan tan'
(means wipe off the mucus using tissues) ..... how to think and write while my hands are busy with that business?

(of course I know my brain is the control centre of all of the regulation activities, good health good body comes from good lifestyle, and thus the brain will be good too lolz.... I am the one must change my mind so that the brain will give correct instructions to the organs hor...)
To achieve this purpose, I will try to drink more water, eat no-fried food, prevent constipation, sleep more, and do hope I can reduce the doses of caffeine ....


ok, Good Luck first to all the SPM candidates including my dear Kai Mui, as they will be sitting the SPM earlier -- 15th Nov.
Thanks to those sent me best wishes too...
Wish everyone has a good efficient Brain and thus a healthy body!


Ops, one more thing... Don't be overslept!!!!
*I had that experience during my PMR maths! Luckily I was still able to reach school in time! Panic betul!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have many revision books, right? study the questions and answers with explanations. at this moment attack as many exam questions. take fish oil supplements. good for memory power. cant afford to catch flu. take cod liver oil capsules. dun lose heart.keep up the momentum of studying. you can do it.what did i say? believe in yourself.

November 14, 2006 3:19 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ok... I will try my best in everything.. thank you teacher =)

November 14, 2006 4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanna increase your memory power?
i heard eating prunes n raisins can help.
always exam period i go library c a lot of people eating these..
u might wanna try.

ps: it's scientifically proven to be true..

November 15, 2006 3:44 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

:O really ah... hmm... kebetulan I do eat some raisins recently... lolz... although I didn't know its benefits

wah... so good one ah.. can eat in the library wor...

November 15, 2006 7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home