Wednesday, November 22, 2006

da 1st Week

I'm just back from school.... after sitting the Chemistry 1 paper....

Summary of the exam of this week,
  • PA 1 , not very hard actually, but because I didn't study the "dasar luar" properly, I've got many of the dasar luar questions wrong... and I also did some little careless mistakes.... Anyway, I know this time the PA 1's mark would be higher than my trial's lar... maximum 17 wrong?
  • MATH T 1, er.... I didn't do 2 questions, the 5th and 7th... they were weird, haha.... (still can laugh huh...), they were different from the past years'.... I'd done another very careless mistake -- I didn't see a part of question of polynomial which carries 3 marks, means, I didn't do it! *faint*..... luckily it is just 3 marks, not 9 marks! It was an easy part ler.... Overall, I think I did it better than my trial's too...
  • Chemistry 1, firstly, I want to say, sorry teacher! I didn't do it well... it's hard, I don't know it's my own problem or it's Memang Susah? After the exam just now, I've got to know one thing, we are not allowed to use periodic table etc for Chemistry 1........... ~ I don't know how many marks I would get for this paper.... scary.... I am really scared of chemistry nowadays.... sigh....

so... the exams for this week ends today for my class..... still got few more days for me to prepare Biology, Math T 2 and PA 2..... I can say, I'm very not well prepared with these 4 papers ! yeap, I will study hard for it!

I'm facing INSOMNIA these days.... I went to sleep at about 1am, I could only fall asleep after 1 hour... well.... too panic, too nervous..

Besides, I have health problem too, after the last post, I fell sick.... I had fever, few days before the stpm.... then... surprisingly, my menstrual cycle has been shorten ~.~ Why do I say so....? hmm... because hor, I'm having the menstrual period about more than one week earlier than it should be...... seems like there's a huge change of hormononal controls in my body, the levels of hormone are not regulated well.... and my body temperature was kept at higher-than-normal one all the time...

If a pregnant woman face the problems like me, I think she might have a miscarriage/an abortion because the development of the uterine wall cannot be maintained as the level of progesterone is low, menstruation occurs.....

Is it the factor and the correct explanation? I don't know... because I haven't learnt about abortion yet... I'm just talking crap, ok..... back to my level of biology....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no,no,no........ the battle is not yet over and not lost.dun put fear in ur heart.it cripples the mind. hoon told me the paper was alright.go forth bravely n win the war.you can do it,my dear girl.dun put negative thoughts in ur head. say yes i can n i will.god be with u.close ur eyes n say a little prayer.dun lose ur confidence.u have done it before n u will do fine. god bless.

November 23, 2006 12:38 am  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

Hi gal!! Add oil oh!! I'm waiting and cheering for the whole lot of you people at the finishing line!!!

November 26, 2006 8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home