Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holiday? Study lah

Tomorrow will be the first day of the 10-day long holiday for the Deeparaya.... but it won't be a relaxing one for all upper 6 students I supposed... study study and do do do... exercises... hope I can fully use the time instead of wasting it!

These days after our STPM trial exam are used to do exercises and trial papers from other schools/states.... in fact, I still haven't finished studying all the chapters yet (still not yet finished! aiyo....).... anyway, I think I have achieved some improvement in chemistry and mathematics T.... but not Biology as I had no time for it, sigh... 'sei gang' lor....

At here, I want to thank you my net friends who sent me their STPM trial papers to me =)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hedwigelaine/sets/
the link above is to access my Flickr where I had posted my school's Trial Exam -- only Maths T paper 1 & 2 with answers ; and also PA2 questions.... so sorry to my friends as I am only able to provide so few....

With the presence of high technology, we are able to exchange trial papers with people from every corner of Malaysia right? hehe.... but only if everyone is willing to share with other people.
In fact, there was a net friend reminded me about one thing, he told me that I shouldn't post my papers online because it would be too easy for people to get my papers, then they would just download it without sending theirs to me.

The method which most of them are using now is by sending one to one, that is... you send yours to my email, then I will send mine to your email.
So, it's quite true of what that net friend told me, there were only few people sending theirs to me... anyway, I am happy that there are still people take their time to send theirs to me, thanks ya guys...
Besides, I was managed to get quite many sets of trial papers from a forum... hehe...

About my first PA tuition, hmm... I think that teacher is far better than my PA teachers in my school, at least his teaching method can help me to understand better and to memorize the fact easier... so I think RM120 fees will not be a waste huh...

We've got the Trial Exam Result slip from our form teacher today.......
My CGPA is only 2.5....... T_T
My target was 3.5 right? aiyoyo..... there is a difference of 1.0 !
Never mind, as there is still a big room for improvement, I just need to work hard!

Least and not last, when will we be able to see clear blue sky again?!!!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer..... I havent get back my trial exam result's slip loh.....

October 19, 2006 11:14 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

aiya, no difference la... as long as you know how much you get lor... >.<
good la.. u get 4.00 mah..

October 20, 2006 1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home