Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tomorrow is Monday again...

I've attended a Biology Seminar at Kasturi Tuition Centre with 8 of my classmates today (they were -- Ning, Min Huey, Mei Kuan, Ai Feern, Juvis, Goh, May Jing, Weng Hong), it lasted 3 hours (but it's actually not enough). I think that teacher's teaching method was quite good, so.... there goes my RM35.... luckily I did learn something useful from him...

After the Seminar, we went for a happy & Expensive Lunch nearby in the ChinaTown's Food Court..... the food in KL is getting more expensive nowaday...


so fast, tomorrow will be the day of school reopen! sigh..... During this holiday, again... I failed to fully use my time.... well, people are already used to hear this..... I'm like that .... *faint*

Wondering? I had watched a Korean Drama -- Hotellier 情定大饭店 until late night for two days (not the two whole days though..).... It's a popular drama once upon a time (few years ago...) Why did I watch the drama in this super important period of time?

I didn't mean to watch it at first when my aunt borrowed from her friend... but when I was watching a tv programme, she was watching the VCDs beside me, by using the television beside the television I was using... then.... I would switch my attention to that drama during the commercial break of the programme I was watching...

By the time I had finished watching mine, I was totally attracted by the drama @@.... Couldn't help myself, couldn't control myself, I couldn't concentrate on my study if I didn't watch the drama till the end........ finally, the stupid me did that stupid thing...

haiz..... what am I doing????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home