Sunday, September 24, 2006

Timetable of STPM 2006


*click to enlarge*the underlined subjects are the exams I will be sitting for!*

Hey, this is the timetable of STPM 2006~!
I was told by a net friend to view a website and I got this : http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=656919&extra=page%3D2

But I haven't received a copy of the timetable from my school.... In fact, I've got to know the timetable since few days ago, by receiving a sms from my friend.
Wow.... crazy leh, PA2 & Biology 2 are on the same day! Oh gosh, we will be very very tired because both of these papers require us to write a lot!

By the way, students of Biology stream can celebrate earlier! hooray! muahahaha
woot... plan plan plan!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ceh, habis 2 days earlier than mine only mah :p hehehe

September 24, 2006 4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home