Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey, it's My Bicycle!

I'm writing this post at my mum's shop. You know, something ridiculous and irritating have just happened here! argh.... I come over shop by cycling.. so I parked my bicycle outside the shop without locking it. ehem, no, my bicycle is not stolen (you are guessing that?), but.... there was a very very... sxxxxd old woman (not very very old though) coming inside the shop and asked my mum...

*this is the simplified & modified version of the conversation in Chinese language*

Woman: I see a bicycle outside the shop, and it's not locked, it's yours ah? Can I borrow it?

Mum: That bicycle is not mine, there are many people parking at my shop, how do I know whose bicycle is that?

-- I was there and was wondering why my mum said so at first, I thought whose bicycle was that, then... only I realised that that's my bicycle wei! Ah... my mum was so clever to say so... but, it helped nothing... because...!

Woman: Aiya, since it's not locked, you just help me to tell that owner. I will just use it for about 10 minutes, to go the shop behind, very near only....

Mum: Cannot lar, how can I decide.....

Woman: Can lar can lar, never mind de, I will return it very fast de lar... I use lar.. just help me to tell that owner.....

Mum: wei....

*after talking about the same topic (the same sentences -- borrow bicycle & never mind lar & can use lar), she, ignored my mum's replied, without considering for other people, just cycled that bicycle (mine) and went away.....
* I cursed her, fall into the drain! but, can my bicycle don't fall together with her ah?

then....... you know, she returned MY BICYCLE after 25 minutes... haha... this is so called 10 minutes!!!!
Auntie, will walking for a short distance cause you to die? This is the real "sampat poh"!

OK, am I too narrow-minded? I think I'm not. Think about it, it's your thing, then suddenly a stranger wants to borrow your thing, will you borrow her? Although she's an old woman, I still don't want to borrow to her, except I know her well. She's so forceful.... ah.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kai Aun said...

what kind of mentality is that? o.O

how can she uses someone's bicycle like that? that's too much!

possessing someone's property without consent is theft!! *shakehead*

June 13, 2006 9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home