Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Busy days start

wooh... so busy and tired right after school reopen~
as I mentioned, we are now busy preparing for the Orientation & Prom Night.
Yesterday, our sixth form society had had a meeting after school, 1.20pm till 4.00pm~ haiyo... so tiring... what to do, we are short in time... by the way, I think this orientation will be very very interesting, muahahaha... just hope those juniors will attend the event, it's Wajib lar! and it's actually for their own good too~


On the day before school reopen, that was Sunday. I went to bed at 2pm, but couldn't fall asleep instantly. Then hor, I woke up at 5am @@ because of the snot.... the snot was flowing out from my nose... I always catch flu easily, suddenly these days... that kind of flu doesn't cause me to sneeze, but there will be much snot flowing out from my nose. That has caused me to wake up in the middle of the night for few times......... what is happening to me?! Can anyone explain this to me?

1 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

I used to experience that too. It usually occurs around 4-5am. When i woke up in the morning at 11am, i'll have flu until 3pm in the afternoon. Suffer... No explanation too.

June 14, 2006 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home