Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My "common" Name

My mum showed me a piece of news of the Sin Chew Daily, oh... you know what I saw? I saw my name in the news! It was about the couples tying the knot at a mass wedding yesterday, the day of triple luck (as I mentioned in last post). The youngest couple, the girl of 20 years old, has the same chinese name with me, 谢依玲... I hope her english/malay name is not also the same with mine!
ok, I'm not her, I'm just 19 years old =p

Actually, my name is so common. I always tell my friend, if you try to shout out my name on a busy street with crowds, you may get many stares from the girls as they heard their names been called!
One day in the past months, I had tried to type my name, Cheah Yee Leng, for searching in yahoo search engine. hoho... horrible.... there are so many people own the same name in Malaysia.

aiyaya...
*many people have mispelled my name as Yi Ling... so... my friends, don't mispell my name next time ya*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah leng mah, leng lui de leng :p

June 07, 2006 5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home