Monday, June 05, 2006

tomorrow is 666

My gang (Jin, Hoon, Ching, Teng & Me) went for badminton play this morning at Selayang Mall from 10.30am - 12.00pm. Hoon had not played badminton for years... haha... so we had to choose the suitable time for her when she would be free to go with us. I'd planned to go on Friday with my seniors, but she couldn't make it. So I might consider to play again on this Friday. Hm.. playing badminton at morning time is cheaper as the rental rate RM5 per hour whereas the rate doubles for afternoon play.
Then, we went to have our lunch at KFC. Afterwards, we went for window shopping.... lolz


Few days ago -- Saturday night, I had had a chat with my brother in his room until 4am! oh! so late huh?! It proves that I like to chat, either at MSN/on the phone/ sms/ face to face! Recently, my brother and I seldom chat as we meet seldom. During the days he back to KL, he always hang out with his friends instead of staying at home. So I could only chat with him whenever we have time to spend together. Seems like he also likes to chat oh... As I know, most of the sis-bro relationship is not so good and they seldom chat to share their feelings and recent happenings. So, can we consider my relationship with my younger brother is good? hehe

Today is 05.06.06, Monday. so... Tomorrow is .... 06.06.06 !
wow, 666! For chinese, 666 is the lucky number, as we Hokkiens call 6 as 'luck' (the same sound with Luck). So, from newspaper, we could know that tomorrow is a good day which many couples decide to have their wedding tomorrow~
But in another case, the number 666 which first occurs in the New Testament's Book of Revelation, is also known as the Number of the Beast !!! oh devil!

(I didn't know this actually, and only got to know it after Danny told me. Besides, I also referred to The Star newspaper today.)
A news from the newspaper, there is an expectant mother who is scared stiff she will give birth to the Devil, as her baby is due on Tuesday...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast_(numerology)

Will 06.06.06 be a Good Day or Doomsday?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey try to wake up at 06:06:06 tml, hehe just kidding :P
btw, my mom's excited that the movie "Omen" is going to start showing tml @@

June 05, 2006 7:12 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol... you try! maybe something else will happen! 0.o
kidding lar

oh... evil...

June 05, 2006 7:18 pm  
Blogger eNdLessWaltZ said...

hmm... i want to watch the movie as well~~ the preview looks nice. keke =)

June 07, 2006 12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home