Friday, May 26, 2006

Full with Hatred...

really beh tahan... just now I cried... I am not upset because of the study, but with the family problems again...
I know there are many problems facing by every family, especially if there are few families staying together under one roof.
As I mentioned before, my family is quite complicated. My parents do not stay with me, but instead of it, my aunts included two still single aunts and an aunt who had married with 3 childrens, with her husband staying with me. I have no much problem with the two aunts but there is a big problem between my poor family with the 'rich family' (the married aunt, her husband & 3 of my cousins).
Just now, there were some arguments happening. My brother who is also hot-tempered couldn't stand with many things happened anymore and then ... then arguments started... then the same thing repeated again, they always say we don't know how to respect people, we are rude, we are not taught by our parents, etc...
ceh, if we are like that, then your children are more even worse! I really couldn't stand with their attitude anymore! Rich people are like that! (ok, not all I know, but the large proportion of them are like that!).
And there is a sentence that I always 'kena', they always say I study so much also useless... always say I pandai study... but the attitude is still like that... @#)($&@(*&@#*(
I really hate my aunt! I really hate her...
it's so suffering to stay with them...
The 3 children, one of them is still an one year old baby; they are so naughty and always make noise even in the mid night!... until my neighbours also cannot bear with the noise... ; I sometimes failed to fall asleep because of the crying; That family is quite weird also, they always watch dvd at the late night, with quite high volume (in relative to the time, it's mid night... )
Few days ago, her husband always came into our room to use the computer, and I was busy studying ... I felt so uneasy... sigh... so kacau lar...

Few days ago again, my aunt purposely came into our room to talk on the handphone, while by that time, I was studying lor... and normally when I study, I would turn on my radio too... so when she came in, I purposely didn't want to turn down the volume... then after a while, she asked me to turn down it... haha.. I asked her why she doesn't want to talk outside, you know what she told me?! She said, outside is so noisy... LOL! why noisy? It's because of her Dear Children... okay, I thought she doesn't know her Dear Children are always making the unbearable noise!
Just now in the argument, she said my younger brother (not the youngest one who started the fire just now) is the best among 3 of us.... you know why she said so? It's because my brother always take care of her children. !!!!
She also said, if not because of my grandmother, she won't stay at this house... oh, does she mean she treat my grandmother as a maid?!

aiks... I think, most of the people will not be able to study under this superb environment...
We will be mad!
But.. my poor family... needs some of the support from them wor.. my dad said.. Altough I think they don't really help us much. They are rich, but they are stingy.. in many cases, they use our things without paying... if use little, it's okay... but... aiyo.... At the same time, I hope they can move out, they are rich and they own houses which are far better than this house; but if they move, I am worrying that my dad will have problem in financial... haiz.....

this is the post full with hatred, written at the moment with the strong feeling, with my fatigue body which haven't got enough rest from the 'study torture'....
sorry for the rudeness....
I'm feeling better now! after expressing out the feeling here.... and thanks to my kai mui who be my listener at the moment~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
And when he smiled I realized I’d passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile and then I realized its worth,
A single smile, one just like mine, could travel round the earth.
So if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected:
Let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

May 26, 2006 6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home