Friday, May 12, 2006

12/5/06 The Wesak Day

er... now I looked like a panda..... @@
it's because... I slept at 5am "today", it's very 'early' huh?
aiks... my computer had some problems... and the matter became more serious after my few trials to solve the problems...
As a result, I had to format the C drive at about 1.30am....
The process took quite a long time, then after the formatting, it's the installation of Window XP Professional SP2..... then I had to install so many programmes -- printer's, msn, microsoft office, burner, etc..... which took me so much time...
In fact, I could do these things in the morning, but... I felt like I should finish it as soon as possible... then... lor....
I had had planned to format my computer after my exam actually, but the accident made the task to be done earlier, which was during my 'peak' hours...
I might want to format the drive again after exam because Window XP Professional SP2 is not nice to use... my bluetooth programme couldn't been used because of some 'driver signing'.. ah.. don't really know about it though... and it had wasted much of my time to read about it... (urgh... my exam is coming but I read about computer.... )
so I am thinking to change to Window XP Home Edition which is more user friendly... er... but depends on my mood by the time I finished my exam, to decide to reformat or not.

my dad was shocked to see my face, he said... your lips looked so white... maybe it's because I was lack of sleep... sigh... panda eyes + pale look + painful body (exercise yesterday..)... was my condition on this public holiday, The Wesak Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home