Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 hours

feel like want to faint now... I'm very very very tired right now!
Woke up at 9.30am yesterday (had about 10 hours sleeping), slept at 4am, woke up at 6.20am today... so ... when I was trying to sleep at 4am, it had already taken me about 10 to 20 minutes... so.. my total sleeping hours should be about 2.
@@

I should be happy now, as my exam is over now (I know STPM is awaiting me lar...)... however, I did badly for the exam just now! oh my god... how... I was really so panic when I didn't know how to answer... my study till late night (early in the morning) was useless... because it was a rush work... besides I didn't finish studying the topics included in the exam this time...
chemistry................. haizzzz
I thought my biology would be the worst one.. but...
Anyhow, it's for sure that the results of these two subjects won't be good... I might even get 'fail'..
sigh....
argh.....

Put it aside, tomorrow there will be the celebration of Teacher's Day at school level (in my school). I wish all the teachers Happy Teacher's Day, although it's quite late as everyone celebrated it so long time ago.
The celebrations admin work are all done by we Form six students.

I was quite 'fierce' and rude in my talking manner today... so sorry... was quite 'panas baran', maybe it's because I don't have enough sleeping in addition to the bad performance in my exam..
It is raining and thundering outside now... hmm... a good weather to sleep... I should take a 'nap' now!
Happy Holiday (not tomorrow of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home