Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April Fool =p

yo, today is 1st of April = April Fool
Have you been fooled by anyone? erm... I 'kena' once, but not really serious one.. haha.. but mostly were in "sms form" & messages in msn messenger..


Jin came to fetch me today morning. We went to "Fajar, Desa Complex" to play bowling. Her brother went along too. In fact, we went there purposely just to play bowling because it's the activity of Bowling Society of my school. I joined this society with Jin this year.
ah... we had played 2 games totally,each game just cost us RM2.50.,
oh, I had scored badly for the first game, and scored better for the second game, 76, which was quite good for me, for I'm not an expert lar =p
The president of this society could score more than 100pts, and he even brought his own 'bowling'! Besides him, another teacher was the same too....
After the games, we went to have our lunch in one of the restaurant in Fajar, and that president went together too, as he wanted to go home by Jin's car, lolz.. We were chatting while eating, em.. overall, he's quite friendly but kept speaking vulgarity, although it's quite normal for most of the guys.

By the way, he didn't really speak like that to 3 of us during our conversation.

However, I think those words are just irritating, like polluting my ears. If they speak the vulgarity when they really couldn't bear with something, then it's still acceptable for me as long as not too excessive. If they keep this way of talking during normal conversation, I really hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home