Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Last Day of Year 05

Yesterday, woke up earlier than other days, it was 7.30am!
After prepared well, Goh fetched my friends and I at about 9a.m. to his house to finish up the biology project -- insect collection.

[we are lazy ok, don't get surprise that we did the work last minute ~]
In fact, we wanted to finish up the plant collection too, but.. sigh... we might have to ask our Mr. Lum to give us more time! The names of the plants were so hard to search in internet @@"

Goh, Hoon, Teng & Jin were going for countdown at Ikano/The Curve there yesterday night.
sigh....... how did I pass the night of the last day of Year 2005?
haha... I was doing Vector exercises (Math T) while listening to MY FM.
[ok, Vector is indeed very hard, although I understand the concept, but failed to get the right answer!]
I wanted to go online, but..... my modem was damaged by the strike of lightning two days ago @@"
[I was sleeping so I was lazy to get up to switch off the computer!]
[As a result RM100++ ~~~~~~~~~~]
by the way, it was quite lonely ah... lolx....
[yer, my brother back at home at 2.30am ! #($*@&#(]
*I now can only get to online at my mum book shop ~.~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home