Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sing K @ Neway

Today, I went to Times Square mainly to sing Karaoke at Neway with friends... yeah... long time didn't sing together with friends!
My friends who went with me are Hoon, Jin, May, Goh, Sook Nee & her younger brother, Zhi...
Totally there were 8 people including me... except Ching! sigh... if she could come together then 'perfect' lor~
wow... quite a big gang huh... hehe
It had been a long time I didn't see Zhi ler.. as we are studying at different places ...

This was my first time to Neway, my third time to sing at Karaoke Box. I went to Redbox for the two times before.
After dividing the total money paid, we only needed to pay RM12 each person! oh... it's counted as a very cheap entertainment already!
The money paid was for Singing fees + Lunch + a free drink ... yo, quite deserved right?
But of course, if we went at the wrong time, we couldn't get this price, we reached there at 11am~

gee... I had applied as a member of Neway oh! (paid RM 5)
We had been given a big room for 8 persons, and there were 3 microphones given; we had requested for two more.
wow, ... there was a toilet inside the room too! It's really different with those small room.


As Goh went along with us, he brought us to wash photo at a shop with only RM0.35 for each 4R ^^
I'd washed 152 4R photos (eh.. not all are mine! Some of them are the photos that I helped my friends to wash, most of them are of penang's)

Besides Times Square, we went for window shopping at Sg. Wang too.
@@" Don't know why, although today is not Public Holiday, there was so crowded anywhere too...
It's so crowded especially when we took a ride of Monorail back to Central KL.
As it was the work-off time too.. haha...


aiks, this would be the last time of gathering of big gang to shopping mall before school reopen~
But, we planned to go for countdown on 31st of December.... haha.. hope I will be able (allowed) to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home