Monday, December 19, 2005

The meaning of the meal

I had a square meal yesterday night at the Hartz (the buffet restaurant we visit usually) of Sunway Pyramid.
Although guzzling is not good for health, but what to do when you want to eat buffet!
hehe... it was the 20th wedding anniversary of my parents ! (em... on 17th December?)
I am 18 years old now, haha... that means I was borned 2 years after their marriage huh...

wish my parents' marriage can last forever and don't argue that frequently!

The Christmas is just around the corner now, we can see christmas decorations anywhere, especially in the shopping malls... there are so many beautiful christmas tress!!!

besides, we can see people wearing santa hats while shopping too! Even, some of the waiters/workers of restaurants were wearing the same santa hats while working oh!

the decorations in Midvalley - North Court
The decorations in Sunway Pyramid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home