Sunday, December 25, 2005

oh! a bit special this year...

yea, as title, my christmas eve is a bit more special than the ordinary christmas eve I had before...
As last post, which I wrote this afternoon just now, I mentioned about my dull and lonely christmas..., and however, out of my expectation, I went out with my friends!
When I was chatting with Goh, he said he was so hungry and lonely... then he suggested we go out together to yum cha~ so... after asking permission from my mum through a call, she allowed me to go without asking much or bla bla bla, but just told me not to come home late!
haha... she seldom allows me to go out at night!
so, of course not only we both went for yum cha, there were also Hoon & Jin!
hehe... this was my first ever yum cha with friends at night...
We went to the "Secret Recipe" in Aman Puri, this was also my first time to have a RM8.50 drink! @@"
I ordered the Ice Blended Cappucino... so expensive! yea.. of course
We 4 kept chatting ... haha... so nice... it's far better than just sitting in front of computer in this Eve...
By the way, we didn't stay for countdown together, as we had to go home early...
but, Goh, Jin & I did countdown in MSN just now! muahahaha... quite special this year ^^
so, I have to thanks Goh for inviting us ~ He said he wanted to thanks me for accompanying him for his dinner! lolx
once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home