Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Chronicles of NARNIA

watched this movie: The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe at GSC Midvalley~
paid RM11 for this movie.... haiz... quite expensive huh...
however, it's a quite nice movie, I like "Aslan" @ the lion @ the big cat! it's fur is so beautiful!
lolz... of course, I know this lion was created by using animation....
Besides, I like the 'beaver' too.. so cute ><

*It was so noisy in the cinema today... =S

Met my Danny kai kor, we had a long chat in McDonald while having our brunch.
(thx him for paying my brunch ^^)
This was the second time we met each other in person.
We watched Narnia at 12.15pm.
It was so bad that he had to rush to his college for his group presentation after watching it.
Jin came to meet (she had tuition today and she had already watched this movie two days ago) me after this movie, helped to take photo of Danny & I in front of the beautiful christmas tree.
Then, Danny went off, Jin & I went for shopping...
The another main purpose we came here, was to help Jin to choose a christmas gift for her boyfriend! ngek ngek... for this, I'd become her follower today ... followed her went here and there.. lolx
After visiting few shops, finally she bought it... erm.. at Nike shop...
Tried the brand new McDonald ice-cream with Jin too... not bad... I ate the "mocha cappucino" flavour. (I'd forgotten its name though...)(it only can be found in Midvalley's Mc Donald now for RM1.90)

*o.O I met Benny & Charmaine today... what a coincident!.. I always meet Benny in shopping mall huh... They both were my form 5 classmates*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home