Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yes, Sir~!

first, I want to wish my Daddy "Happy Birthday & Stay Healthy Always~"
I could still remember that, when I was still a few years old kid, I would make card for them...
For now, I will say, aiya.. making a card is so troublesome, and it's just wasting place to keep that card! Or most people will just go and buy a card in shops.. but I think it's not that meaningful..
(I think most of the people are the same, do you? hmm... please leave some comments if possible!)
But I know, my mum and dad were happy to receive them..
however, haha.. just don't know why, when we grow older, we will just ignore these little actions that brings pleasure...
What did I give my daddy as present? eh.. I didn't, but these recent years, we just celebrate birthdays by going out for a dinner (but not today though... my grandmother prepared delicious dishes ^^)

By the way, in fact, I had some arguments with my dad this afternoon.....
hmm... not really arguments, but...
I asked for his permission to go out this coming Saturday for countdown with friends...
I had thought for long time before I asked... sigh... I was not dare to ask him!
So, the first sentence he said, "How many times have you gone out this month?"
Ok, after listening to this, I knew, he was not happy.... ya, I admit that I went out for times this month, but if compare with others, it's nothing!
I have already decided not to go out this Saturday night, although he told me, "you decide on your own, whether want to go or not.."
My brothers and I are afraid of this sentence... he means, you can go, I don't stop you, but I am not happy/ I prefer you not to go....
He even told me, "you always said you are 18 years old already, so, next time when you want to go anywhere, you can decide on your own, no need to ask me, and you just need to notify your mum when you want to go out and when will you be home..", he said calmly, not angrily.
Maybe he has got fed up on me, as I always requested to go here and there, and whenever he said no, I would show him 'black face', and hence he doesn't want to control me that much..
sigh....
It hurts me... my tears almost dropped.... maybe his words, sound like don't want to care me anymore....... (self-contradictory again...)

Actually, I understand why, he worries me very much, he cares me a lot... as I'm a girl, ya, girls face more dangers than guys in this real world! (so unfair huh...)
Besides, since I'm studying form 6, he is afraid that I will become playful and have no mood on study....
He also said, "the more you go out, the higher the probability bad things will happen on you."
so, I will try not to go out so frequently, and will take care of myself lar~

Overall, to my dad, I'm still a young naive girl! (although I'm indeed naive @@")
我们永远是父母亲心中的小孩!
[wo men yong yuan shi fu mu qin xin zhong de xiao hai]
[To parents, we are always their little kids!]

I want to thanks my danny kor, he listened to my problems and advised me..
He asked me not to compare myself with other people of same age that can go anywhere without being controlled by parents, and told me his experience ^^
and I realised that, I've forgotten that actually I'm a lucky person!
I'm lucky because I still have my parents to control me!
Sorry & Thank You, My Mummy & Daddy

*long winded huh? lolx, I feel better after expressing my feeling here!*

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai Aun said...

every parents are the same
天下父母心
but as i grow older, my dad gives me more freedom to go out, as long as I know the boundary. Staying overnight at fren's place is a big NO for my parents. In fact I never requested to stay overnight, they prefer me to return home later rather than staying at ppl's house.

as the more freedom u get, u'll find that actually it's good to have some limitations. I find that i tend to slack off sometimes due to too much yumcha session :P, that's y i think self-control is kinda important. n of coz the friends ard u play a big part also.

anyway i think ur dad knows he can't control u forever, he just hopes that u can make a wise decision. :)

all in all, know your limits well and just make assurance to ur parents u know how to take care of urself and i guess they'll be fine with it. In this stage, they no longer treat u like small kids but more like a friend, as we begin to mature :)

December 30, 2005 2:25 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

ya, thx for your comment ^^
haha, I know that my dad also give me more freedom from days to days.
but he memang worries much, compare to my brother also, my brothers can go out without telling them! haha... they are guys, i'm girl... that's the reason.
girls memang rugi lar lol

December 30, 2005 10:29 am  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

actually i shall congratulate your dad to have such a good girl. if i'm in your situation, i'll just get mad and then go out and come back late at night. i definately won't think like how you did. i shall say bravo to you. maybe i should learn to be like you..

December 31, 2005 1:02 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha... thx
btw, I think most of the parents do so just want to protect us... if they don't care about us, they can just let us do anything we want, right? ;)

January 01, 2006 11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home